A Maryland historical marker stands at the entrance to the Holy Trinity Church and Primary School campus (Bowie) grounds. The church stands at the site of "Henderson's Chapel" that was completed in 1712 by the Rev. Jacob Henderson.
Henderson's Chapel was deeded to the church in 1737 when Rev. Henderson sold the land called "Bel Air" to Governor Samuel Ogle and Colonel Benjamin Tasker. The present church building dates from 1836. The Parish Hall, which is the oldest section of the Primary School building, was built in 1961.
Originally established in 1963 as a preschool, the School has grown steadily and now includes the Daisy Lane campus (Glenn Dale) that opened in 1999. The Primary School Campus serves grades one through four, and the Daisy Lane Campus serves The Daisy Lane School (preschool and kindergarten) and High School Prep (grades 5-8).
- Enrollment Preschool-8th Grade: 500 +
- Primary School Campus: 14 acres of woodlands in Bowie
- The Daisy Lane School and High School Prep Campus: 18 acres of woodlands in Glenn Dale
- Reiber Arts & Athletics Center
- Faculty/staff: 91
- Average Class Size (Preschool): 15
- Average Class Size (Kindergarten-Grade 4): 20
- Average Class Size (Grades 5-8): 21
- Association of Independent Maryland Schools
Aims policy and advisory statements
- Greater Bowie Chamber of Commerce
- Mid-Atlantic Episcopal Schools Association
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Association of Episcopal Schools